Monday, March 5, 2007

Welcome to Simon's Writing Room


Welcome to 'Simon's Writing Room' the Blog Page primarily created for students doing the 'Advanced Writing 1' subject at KAIST [but really, anyone is welcome to visit at anytime].

On this very rainy and snowy of days - with the 'rain pounding on our doors' [the name, by the way of the painting above], I express the hope that we will be able to use this blog to help you [whoever you are!] to improve your writing in English.

Please feel free to post a comment at anytime and I will try to respond to all comments. Also feel free to send things you think other students might like to see or read and I will try and put them up on the blog [I know some of you are currently hunting for 'life' - or at least KAIST - partners, so personal ads will be more than welcome [ as long as they are written in English]]

Well that's it for now, I really need to get back to preparing tomorrow's lesson.

Be good and happy,

Simon

p.s. please feel free visit my other block at: http://simonsenglishroom.blogspot.com/

No comments: