Tuesday, March 6, 2007

This Weeks Comic Strip

Some of the best writing one can find is contained in comic strips. There's not much of it - writing that is - but what there is, is often clever, to the point and effective.

What I hope to do over the next 16 or so weeks is to introduce you to some of the best comic strips and give you information about how you can go about learning more about them.

This weeks comic strip is perhaps my favorite: well at least my favorite as of this week. Titled 'Dilbert', it is written by Scott Adams and can be found in countless newspapers throughout the world [including some in Korea].

If you want to see more of 'Dilbert' and find out more about the strip, its history and its characters, check out the following site or click on the link in the column to the right.

The strip I am including today below is one of my favorite of the recent strips that have been posted on the 'Dilbert' website.

No comments: