Monday, May 14, 2007

Song of the Week: Bounce Back


This song is Bounce Back from American R & B and gospel singer Stacie Orrico.

Born March 3, 1986, Stacie - one of five children of a christian missionary family - started her professional career as a 'contemporary christian music' /CCMl singer. In recent years she has moved to a more mainstream contemporary R&B sound.

"Bounce Back" was the first single from her Say It Again EP and was released in August 2002 when she was only 16.

Bounce Back
Stacie Orrico


Yeah!
It blew my mind into a million pieces, pushed you aside
And still You got my back This is the part where I got weak
Fell in too deep Every day and night got
Caught up in the hype, started getting rough but’
Cause you showed me love I'm gonna..

[Chorus:]
Bounce, bounce back, Shake it off, get right on track
I'm moving on, Gotta put it in the past
Bounce, bounce back, Snap your fingers and just like that
I let it go, Gotta let it fade to black
Like a river, Cry all my tears
I have to swim through it, Dry it off, I'm outta here
Bounce, bounce back, Shake it off, I'm right on track
I'll be moving on, Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce back [x2]

Another day, still play, as out to run game
Trying to make me flow, To places I don't roll
Happened again Like deja yu , But it's brand new
Testing my faith, I won't make the same mistakes
So Playa' drop the drama, I Flipped the script and
Now I'm gonna

[Chorus]

Yo, You've been down since the day I've found You
There ain't no way that I can do without You
It's off the chain the way I feel about You
I know I feel astray believe me when I say
This time, this timeI'm gonna be strong
This time, I'm gonna hold on
All this time, I'm gonna, when you forgive a wrong
I'm leaving it alone
Gonna be bounce, bounce, bounce, bouncing on
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce back

[x4][Chorus]

No comments: