Saturday, October 11, 2008

Message from Simon:Sunday 12th October 2008

*
Dear fellow learner, hope all is going well. I'm just writing to let you know that I am in the process of posting the summary sheets for each of the lectures we have had so far. These can be obtained under the heading 'Summaries' a link to which can be found in the 'Blog Elements' list located in the column on the left of the blog. I also want to let you know that from this week I will be posting some issues of various science and science related magazines . I have previously posted information and links to the websites of many of these magazines [see here] but over the next couple of weeks will post sample of the magazines themseleves in pdf format ['Blog Elements' link: Magazines]. Also check out the photos and blurbs which I will be posting on the Science at KAIST: 2 blogspot over the next couple of days. For now, however, best wishes, be good and happy,

Simon
wk6, messagez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is kid in the picture you? :) Wow